There are a ton of cycling events happening in the city this summer. Here are a few coming up in the next few weeks:
- The Brick Works is organizing a cyclist-friendly Doors Open event May 29 and 30 (since it’s the only reasonable way to get in there with the absence of available parking).
- The Columbus Centre’s Giro T.O. sounds like it might be a lot of fun. (May 30)
- The Dutch consulate offers its own family ride. (May 30)
- Toronto kicks off the city’s Bike Month with a pancake breakfast at Nathan Philips Square on May 31.
- Jet Fuel even has a cycling culture photo show running through the end of this month.
(via City of Toronto)